September 10, 2009

Top 10 Desserts

Last summer I sat around the camp fire at my cousins' house and we were roasting marshmallows and making S'mores. My whole family was there: my grandma, my uncle and aunt, their children, and my other cousins. Then my Uncle Chris said S'mores are his favorite dessert. He asked me if S'mores were my favorite dessert. I said, "No. They are probably my fourth favorite dessert. He asked me what top ten favorite desserts are and said I should write a blog post about them.

So, here it is:

  1. Creme Brulee
  2. chocolate eclairs
  3. Oreos
  4. S'mores
  5. strawberries dipped in milk chocolate
  6. ice-cream sundaes
  7. Root beer floats
  8. chocolate cake
  9. dark chocolate
  10. gelato
So what are your favorite desserts?


1 comment:

  1. my favorite desert is "Strawberries Romanov"

    You half strawberries in a pretty dush, sprinkle with brown sugar and tip with a dollup of sour cream. YUM!

    gRANDMA

    ReplyDelete