November 17, 2009

All about me

My name is Isabel and I am a foodie. By "foodie," I mean I like to cook and to eat all different kinds of food. I love playing with my dog, Shiloh. When it snows, Shiloh and I run wildly around the back yard. I also love reading. Two books I've read lately and recommend are:

1. All the Lovely Bad Ones by M. Hahn
2. The White Giraffe by L. St. John

I have two brothers and one sister. I have a family of six. I have one pets in my family, a dog. My family is great to each other.

I love olives for a snack after school and the only thing I do not like is broccoli and meat. I eat all different kinds of food. For example, sushi. My favorite kind is sushi kadoe. Sushi kadoe is avocado, rice, salmon, and seaweed. I dislike lunch food at my school and always bring my own lunch to eat.

My favorite baseball team is the Chicago Cubs. The sports I play are softball and soccer.

I love acting. Once I was in a play at the college in my town and the only kid.

I have a lot of friends from different countries such as Thailand, Korea, and Mexico. There are a lot of people who are my friends and all are different. I am in fourth grade and I have a great teacher. Her name is Mrs. C. and what makes her a great teacher is that she has a terrific sense of humor. She reads well, too, and does good voices when she reads us stories.

I have a lot of fun having a blog. Enjoy!

PS: Check out my friend Jacob's blog at http://www.lifeonconcrete.blogspot.com/. You can also read about Jacob on my post about sushi!

No comments:

Post a Comment